Old November 23rd 04, 05:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default A big Thank You to Ken Livingstone

Robin May wrote:
Dave Arquati wrote the following in:

Robin May wrote:

I got a free ride like that the other day. I felt entirely
justified in taking it because I was taking the bus to the
station to buy a ticket that would cover the journey I was
making.

Roll on 2005 and capping. (I realise that doesn't help with the
broken reader but it might help with the paying to get somewhere
you can buy a ticket for the journey you just made).

Will it even be able to work out "he used a bus and then bought a one
month travelcard afterwards" and subtract the bus journey?

Hmm. Probably not.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7