Old August 5th 03, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Harrow on the Hill to Ruislip

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 10:08:18 +0100, Joe Patrick
wrote in :
Tomorrow about 11am my Mum and Sister will be going from Harrow on the Hill
to Ruslip on the Met line. What platform do these trains normally leave from
and how many TPH are there?

Normally the central platform (I think there are signs), and 6 TPH
according to the TfL site..

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN