Old November 23rd 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

On 23 Nov 2004, Chris wrote:

Something makes me suspect that wannabe-late-night-tube-users will be
more vocal during the consultation period than
already-early-morning-tube-users, and we will end up with an hour more
of ****ed people and an hour less of useful workers, but that's just
me being cynical I guess.

On the bright side, you'll be tucked up in bed while they're filling the
carriages with vomit, so it shouldn't affect you too much.

I thought it was in the bye-laws that you can't be intoxicated and
travel on the tube

Presumably; i've certainly never seen anyone do it.

tom

--
Optical illusions are terrorism of the mind.