Old August 5th 03, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David A Stocks David A Stocks is offline

Default Unitary Authorities (was Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford station?)

"John Rowland" wrote in message

I think that Brighton and the two Sussexes shared a common
police force, too (but I might be wrong on that one).

Yes, they do. Council tax bills for Brighton & Hove residents include a
separately itemised amount for funding Sussex Police.

When did East Sussex, West Sussex and Brighton exist as three separate
counties?

Now. East Sussex CC, West Sussex CC, Brighton & Hove UA (AFAIAA East Sussex
CC no longer has *any* administrative powers in Brighton and Hove).

D A Stocks