Old August 5th 03, 03:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Unitary Authorities (was Will Travelcard Zone 6 ever expand to include Dartford station?)

In article , Ian Jelf
writes
I suspect that the present Peterborough Unitary
Authority is in the Geographical (or administrative) County of
Cambridgeshire but I could be wrong. Someone here (Clive?) will know.

Sorry to follow up my own post but a made a typing error there. That
penultimate sentence should read "I suspect that the present
Peterborough Unitary Authority is in the Geographical (or *ceremonial*)
County of Cambridgeshire but I could be wrong."

Sorry for the confusion.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG, Birmingham, UK
Registered "Blue Badge" Tourist Guide for