Old November 24th 04, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
redtube redtube is offline

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

"Barry Salter" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 00:29:45 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:
It most likely is just station staff, given drivers want a Oh...And £35k+

a year for doing so.
Barry

This 32 hour, 4 day week business is made up nonesense - BY A TROLL. I've
never heard of such a proposal and i'm in ASLEF - ok agreed there is
'discussion' banded around over whether to go for a 4 day week merely as a
suggestion to give more family condusive time off but that doesnt mean less
hours into the bargain, it means a different arrangement of the existing
agreements i.e., 156 hrs per month spread over a longer working day
actually, my son! Also whats this crap you go on about - 35k+ a year? - not
even worth a comment