Old November 25th 04, 06:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Chris is offline

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

What about people who've been out on Saturday, but whose trains (or ****ing
replacement coaches) arrive late back into London?

All the operators are guilty, but thinking specifically of Virgin Trains
West Coast mainline, it is not unlikely for trains from Glasgow, Liverpool
etc. to be delayed by more than an hour or two throughout the course of
their journey?

The /last/ thing I want to do when I've been travelling for about six hours
is to have to extended my journey further via a combination of night buses
to get to my destination.

BTN

So I presume you are for the extended openning then?