Old November 26th 04, 10:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
TP TP is offline

Default Crossrail will terminate at Abbey Wood

Alan Osborn wrote:

I'll believe Crossrail when I see it in operation
What will be first Crossrail or Thameslink 2000.

I fear we may see neither under "New" Labour. The gaping hole in the
public finances is widening and the slowing of the economy means that
the Government is holding back on infrastructure projects.

As the song went, "things can only get b.. WORSE"!

;-)