Old November 26th 04, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Tube staff are given 52 days holiday

"Greg Hennessy" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:19:21 -0000, "JB"

If that is true it's more and more important that the EU makes it
compulsory
and stops this opt out idea.

ROTFL! Meanwhile back on planet earth......

Are you implying that I'm not telling the truth, that this isn't becoming EU
policy?

The more abuses of the current system, the faster the changes will take
place. Then we can all enjoy a shorter week without fear of not getting
promotions, etc.

Or are you implying something else?

Write to your Euro MP with details of these
abuses immediately!

LMAO! Stop you're killing me.

As above, really. Didn't you know this was changing? The more Euro MPs
that can be convinced, citing more abuses, the better of getting it changed.