Old November 26th 04, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Greg Hennessy Greg Hennessy is offline

Default Tube staff are given 52 days holiday

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:40:19 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

Are you implying that I'm not telling the truth, that this isn't becoming EU
policy?

Not in any country with aspirations of economic growth it wont.

The more abuses of the current system, the faster the changes will take
place. Then we can all enjoy a shorter week without fear of not getting
promotions, etc.

ROTFL! Yeah that works really well in europe.

greg
--
There's fighting on the left and marching on the right
Don't look up in the sky, you're gonna die of fright