Old November 26th 04, 09:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Tube staff are given 52 days holiday

"Greg Hennessy" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:40:19 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

Are you implying that I'm not telling the truth, that this isn't becoming
EU
policy?

Not in any country with aspirations of economic growth it wont.

ROTFL! Yeah that works really well in europe.

Oh I see. So all this nonsense about not daring to opt out, worrying about
being passed over for promotions, etc., is in fact just a farce? What
you're saying is you don't favour working time limits? Why be so shy with
your opinions? I don't agree with you, but at least we would be having an
honest discussion.