Old November 27th 04, 07:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John John is offline

Default Eurostar to quit Waterloo

In article , Huge
writes
John writes:
In article , Huge
writes
(Colin Rosenstiel) writes:
In article ,

[13 lines snipped]

So, why do we have the current Thameslink blockade? Isn't it to do with
needing possession of the line to create the provision of new Thameslink
interchange services? And if they're not going ahead with the
provision, why bother with blockading the line in the first place?

They are building a box under Midland Road which could be used as a
station if they had the money to fit it out. :-((

Could you elaborate on that? Or point me to a URL?

There are some new photos on
www.ctrl.co.uk - under photos select
construction 2004 and then contract 105

What, they have pictures of no money? How does that work?

They have pictures of a hole in the ground - if you have some money then
I'm sure they'd put a station in it for you!
--
John Alexander,