Old August 5th 03, 06:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Bus Conductors and Drivers (again).

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:23:52 +0000 (UTC), "Jeff Mowatt"
wrote:

I can tell you for one that I supported Ken Livingstone's campaign
financially purely in the hope that he would live up to the promise of
re-introducing conductors on all London routes Since this and a lot of
other improvements didn't happen and a lot of excuses have been made, I've
come to regard our Mayor as a bit of a flake in more recent times.

Which other improvements haven't happened?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk