Old November 27th 04, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Tube staff are given 52 days holiday

"Greg Hennessy" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:53:02 -0000, "JB"
wrote:

Since we elected Labour, who we knew were going to agree with the
policy,
didn't we do just that?

We didn't elect them to import failed franco/german social policy.

Um...I thought I just cleared that up; Yes, yes I did. I suspect you
didn't
vote for them at all but perhaps you were overruled by democracy?

Less than half the popular vote via FPTP is not a mandate to impose
monstrosities such as the proposed constitution.

.....Which is why we're getting a referendum on that. I'm sorry, am I
missing something here?