Old November 27th 04, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JB JB is offline

Default Tube staff are given 52 days holiday

"Boltar" wrote in message
m...

My personal opinion is that people like you and the bone idle tube staff
are going to have a nasty dose of reality kick you up the backside one day
when some future government calls their bluff and fires the lot of them.
The miners, dockers, electricity workers and others all thought they were
vital and hence invulnerable and look what happened to them when they
pushed
their luck too far. I do so hope I'm there to see it when it happens to
Bob Crowe or his successors and his cronies.

B2003

Unless this is an online persona, you must be an awfully bitter person.