Old November 29th 04, 07:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

In article , (Dave Arquati)
wrote:

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Dave
Arquati) wrote:

You have routes like the N74 (Roehampton - Putney), N28
(Wandsworth - Camden Town) and N31 (Clapham Junction - Kilburn) which
cross the centre without terminating.

How does the N74 cross the centre between Roehampton and Putney then?

Oops. I was trying to correct Putney to Roehampton, but accidentally
corrected Baker Street to Roehampton. It's meant to be Baker Street to
Roehampton.

Thanks. I'm not sure I even count Roehampton to Baker Street as crossing
the centre either as it happens.

--
Colin Rosenstiel