Old November 30th 04, 10:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default What would a Gatwick to Liverpool Street service require?

"Kevin" wrote in message
om...

These "wouldn't it be great if we had a train from here to there"
arguements never cease to amaze me. Presumabley somebody waves a magic
wand and hey presto ther is all the extra capacity for this.

Kevin

Agree - where the translation of here is 'where I live' and there is 'where
I often go'. The facts are that nearly the whole railway was built where
the passengers of the mid 1800s wanted to go.

Paul