Old December 1st 04, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 1 Dec
2004:

So we disadvantage the early morning traveller getting to work WITH a
ticket, in favour of the drunk, abusive chav, without a ticket, Nurse
Nurse more drugs please.

But I wonder how many people actually *need* to get to work at, for
instance, 6.00 am on a Sunday? Sure, some do, but it is only a very
small minority of people who would be seriously inconvenienced. Besides
which, AIUI, this is a proposal, not a done deed - and a proposal means
just that - you can write and say "Oi, what about me and my ilk?" and
put the case for the status quo.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/