Old December 1st 04, 09:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
umpston umpston is offline

Default Late-night Tube plan announced

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
"UM Pston" wrote in message
om...
Paul Weaver wrote in message

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:18:58 +0000, umpston wrote:
Yes you are. There is no need for an hour less of useful workers -

in
todays "can do" society companies can just change their shifts to

match the
tubes. Or helpfully advise their employees to get bikes. Anybody

else has
no business to be up at such unearthly hours on the weekend.

A another 9-5 shiftist.

No. I work when I feel like it, whether it be 10-6 or 7-3. I'd
recommend the same for anybody.

Still the same, 8 hours 5 days single minded biggotry

I may be opinionated, flippant and a little rude sometimes but bigoted? It
appears you are the one with a prejudice - are you seriously suggesting
there is something wrong with working regular hours? Many people like it.
I don't think it would suit me but I have no quarrel in principle with
anyone who prefers an alternative lifestyle to mine.