Old December 1st 04, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Ray John Ray is offline

Default What would a Gatwick to Liverpool Street service require?

Peter Masson wrote:

From time to time we get lost souls looking for the airport at Stansted,
Kent (a village between Meopham and Wrotham). They usually have 10 minutes
left to check in, and express disbelief when they're told they're in the
wrong county and need to get themselves through the Dartford Tunnel.

That reminds me of the people who are alleged to turn up in Yorkshire,
looking for Leeds Castle.

--
John Ray