Old December 2nd 04, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default Access to this Newsgroup

"Aidan Stanger" wrote in message
David Bradley wrote:

If I pop into an Internet Cafe and wish to send and receive messages
to this news group, what would be my options, if any?

As others have pointed out, Google is the easiest option. However, it's

not
your only option. Here is another:

Go to http://www.individual.net and get yourself an ID. Note that you'll
need a fixed (not yahoo or hotmail) real email address to do so - they'll
post your ID to the address that will be displayed in the From field of
everything you post through them.

In fact you can set up an individual.net account with a hotmail account,
I've done it! It does, however have to be a valid account...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.