Old December 2nd 04, 03:04 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Class 376 deployment questions

Mrs Redboots wrote in message ...
Aaron Borbora wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 30 Nov 2004:

I can't believe this - are they seriously planning to run to Gillingham on
stock with no toilets?
This is just absured, it really is.

When did you last travel on a train that had a working one? They are
invariably locked out of service, in my experience - and if they
*should* happen to be open, they are filthy and unusable. Cue
old-ladyish mutter of "In my young day.....".....

Not on South Eastern Networkers for a long time, but to be fair, they
never had them on the EPBs that ran to Gillingham.

Now that they work less and less, the stink isn't so bad. You can
usually get a seat near the toilets because people assume that they
stink and stay away.