Old August 5th 03, 11:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jeff Mowatt Jeff Mowatt is offline

Default Bus Conductors and Drivers (again).

Well, apart from the comfort and safety issues I've already mentioned
there's what John has beaten me to bringing up, the "Bendy bus" and "Son of
Routemaster"

"Robert Woolley" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:23:52 +0000 (UTC), "Jeff Mowatt"
wrote:

I can tell you for one that I supported Ken Livingstone's campaign
financially purely in the hope that he would live up to the promise of
re-introducing conductors on all London routes Since this and a lot of
other improvements didn't happen and a lot of excuses have been made,

I've
come to regard our Mayor as a bit of a flake in more recent times.

Which other improvements haven't happened?

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk