Old December 3rd 04, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default New Years Eve

In message , Mrs Redboots
writes

Almost worth going out then just to wish you a Happy New Year when the
time comes! Actually, my daughter and her partner did once go out on
New Year's Eve in central London and try to get home by Tube afterwards
- she said NEVER AGAIN! Trains were crowded and impossible to get on
to, so they ended up walking "for miles" before finally getting a bus.

Well if you insist. I'm booked to board an Eastbound train at Acton
Town at 23:59!