Old December 4th 04, 08:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Reasons for delays

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:06:48 -0000, "Chris"
wrote:

On the tube, why are there only a finite number of reasons for delays with
very little explanation (and often different reasons at different stations)?
Does anyone have a complete list? So far I've got:
* Passenger action
* Person under a train
* Signal Failure
* Failure of safety equipment
* Late finish of engineering works
* Earlier delays
* Staff shortage

"Person taken ill" on the Bak last night.

--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk