Old December 4th 04, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
elyob elyob is offline

Default Travelcard extending?

"Solar Penguin" wrote in message

There is a 'zone 1' only travelcard - I have it on my Oyster card.

Yes, but judging from the context (see below) Elyob was referring to a
zone 1 One Day Travelcard to supplement his existing weekly travelcard.

Yes, looking to extend my 2-6 travelcard by getting a one day zone 1
travelcard. I don't want an Oyster card.

I did find this by searching a bit more on ticket extensions (wasn't aware
of these).

" Ticket Extensions covering Zone 1 cost £1.40 but are only available from
the machines in Zones 1 & 2. "

So, I have to jump off at Vauxhall rather than carry on to Waterloo?

" A Ticket Extension is valid for up to two hours and is available for one
single journey only in the extra zone or zones."

I don't get that bit? Maybe I'm getting wrong information? I want a whole
day zone extension.

Thanks for help so far. And no more bickering!