Old December 4th 04, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Fribbins Chris Fribbins is offline

Default Reasons for delays

I like the notice on the LED displays on SET when a 'fast' train goes
through:-

The approaching train is not for public use (nice to know when I'm on it)

Once on the SET WAP site (now discontinued) was The hh:mm from Abbey
Wood to Abbey Wood via Abbey Wood is delayed due to a failed train at
Faversham.

Often we used to get delays at places like Sittingbourne, and helpful
advice that London Transport were accepting tickets (40 miles away)

Chris