Old December 5th 04, 02:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Cordiner Tom Cordiner is offline

Default Paddington to High Barnet

Han Monsees wrote:
Hello,

I'll have to travel from Paddington to Underhill Stadium near High
Barnet Northernline station. According to the journeyplanner on the
tube-website, the quickest route is H&C to either Euston Square or
KingsX and Northernline to High Barnet. The journeytime should not be
more than 50-55 minutes.

Are these figures realistic and is this really the shortest route?
Paddington and Barnet are much closer together in my perception.

I used to make this journey twice a day. It was never much fun, and
would typically take 45-50mins. In order to avoid the Circle/H&C I'd
often take the Bakerloo to Oxford Circus and Victoria up to KGX or
Euston. All much of a muchness, I fear.

HTH,

Tom