Old August 6th 03, 11:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
K K is offline

Default Yellow Arrows on Tube Ticket

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:49:21 +0100, K wrote:

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 18:23:42 +0100, "Clive D. W. Feather"
wrote:

Firstly, the actual circumstances were WAGN, not LUL. Secondly, I went
and bought a ticket for the journey I had just completed from the ticket
office.

So, the ticket machine at your destination sold tickets FROM your
departure station TO your destination? How unusual.

Sorry, I just reread your post - I thought you said you'd bout it from
the ticket machine. Apologies.