Old December 5th 04, 04:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Reasons for delays

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:47:44 +0000, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

Nick Cooper wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 5 Dec 2004:

c) Go **** yourself, you ****, because what I put in my sig is none of
your ****ing business.

a) There is no need to be coarse

Some professional argument-starters deserve nothing else.

b) If the contents of your .sig is not our business, why bother having
one?

It is not the business of one individual - clearly with nothing better
to do with their miserable excuse for a "life" - who has taken it upon
themself to hassle others. It's notable that "Huge" choses to hide
its Usenet posting history, but it can hardly be said to be prolific
on this NG, having arrived only recently with a clear trouble-causing
agenda. It hides behind a fake e-mail address and an anonymously-
registered domain, so clearly it is a coward which doesn't even have
the courage of its own convictions.

c) Some people are still on dial-up accounts, so it is only courteous to
save bandwidth.

As I pointed out, characterwise my signature is not even five complete
lines of text, and is therefore under the six-line "recommended"
limit. The URLs are on separate lines for the obvious reasons.