Old December 6th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default (Odd) request about Poems on the Underground

Ben Fullerton wrote:
Hello,

This is a slightly odd request. I'm currently working on a project
for my masters course which involves studying the Poems on the
Underground series. But, I need to get my hands on some pictures of
the poems actually on display in the the train carriages, and they
aren't currently being displayed (according to the Poetry Society,
they haven't been since June this year). So - does anyone happen to
have any pictures they've taken? I realise it's a long shot...

There's a shot of a fake one at
http://www.crypto.com/photos/misc/tu...003-03-31.html

--
Richard J.