Old December 6th 04, 11:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Travelcard Zone Adjustments

Jonn Elledge wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 5 Dec 2004:

I'm looking at a map, and I can't see anything illogical about those
zonings. Peckham is about half the distance from central London that
Streatham is. Lewisham's a bit more dubious, but to be fair it is on
the 2/3 border. But Streatham looks to be about the right distance out
to be in zone 3. Do you think it should be different?

Well, perhaps not Streatham itself, but why is the zone 2/3 boundary so
relatively far north up the A23? It seems to do a huge bulge northwards
just there..... very irritating! If the border were at the South
Circular, it would make sense.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/