Old December 7th 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default mingle with cyclists

Robin May wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 7 Dec 2004:

Mrs Redboots wrote the following in:

If they run through red traffic lights and pass within inches of
pedestrians whose turn it is to cross, then yes!

Congratulations on totally missing the point.

No, it's you who missed the point - do feel free to point out where I
accused all cyclists of poor Highway code observance? What I actually
said, if you remember, was:

"You mean, without being nearly run over by someone who doesn't realise
that traffic lights apply to cyclists, too?"

Now, how you can read into this that I think *all* cyclists don't
realise this is quite beyond me.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/