Old December 7th 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss thoss is offline

Default White City Depot, the CLR power house, and the WLR-H&CR chord

In article , Clive D. W. Feather
writes
In article . com,
TheOneKEA writes
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article . com,
writes
What was the film which had some scenes in the old power house
building?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Bingo. I believe it was filmed in the power house.

http://www.davros.org/rail/photos/woodlane/index.html contains some
pictures. Look for thumbnails with numbers 59, 123, and 124 (while they
are in numerical order, some numbers may be omitted).

Looking at those pictures was very nostalgic, Clive, as I used to work
next to the depot. The original questioner asked about the overhead
building; this is shown in your images 099 and 114.
--
Thoss