Old December 8th 04, 08:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Christmas and New Year Travel (long)

Barry Salter wrote:
[NB: Best viewed in a fixed width font, such as Courier New]

If you hadn't posted in Unicode, it would have been! (On my PC, anyway)

Just downloaded the TfL "Seasonal" travel information leaflet from
www.tfl.gov.uk, and the first thing I noticed was that it isn't in
New Johnston type, which came as a surprise.

If you mean the .pdf file at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonal/x...vices-2003.pdf , that
certainly is in the New Johnston fonts, specifically New Johnston Book
for the body text and New Johnston Medium for the headings, in
accordance with TfL publishing standards. What makes you think it's not
New Johnston? What software are you reading it with? (I'm using Acrobat
Reader.)

Incidentally, the transport arrangements for each day over the holiday
period are available in HTML via
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/seasonal/index.shtml

--
Richard J.