Old December 9th 04, 08:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default mingle with cyclists

Mrs Redboots wrote:

mingle.") "You mean, without being nearly run over by someone who
doesn't realise that traffic lights apply to cyclists, too?"

Now, how you can read into this that I think *all* cyclists don't
realise this is quite beyond me.

It doesn't necessarily imply that you think ANY cyclists don't realise
this... It just suggests that *some* people don't realise that traffic
lights apply to cyclists - those people may not be cyclists themselves ;-)