Old December 10th 04, 07:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Malcolm & Nika Malcolm & Nika is offline

Default Northern line radios

Which one....??? what you mean??? I've got a split personality.

"Boltar" wrote in message
oups.com...

Malcolm & Nika wrote:
Boltar....we cant keep meeting like this.
Thats a very good question and one that I am sure is being asked in

higher
places as we type. However its nothing to do with LUL. They dont own

a train

Problem is its very easy to ask questions and appear like you're
concerned
and trying to do something about the issue (politicians know all about
this),
but extracting head from arse and *actually* doing something is another
matter
entirely.

radio system but they do pay someone else to supply one. Its supplied

and
maintained by private enterprise and they promise it will be ok.

I've heard the PPP contracts are to be included in the next issue of
1001 Worlds Greatest Jokes.

I thought thats what you wanted?
But because its you, i'll see what i can find.

You're too kind. But which one of you should I thank?

B2003