Old August 6th 03, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default LU peak services

A recent e-mail from LU Customer Services said "Since September 1996 the
Piccadilly Line timetable has offered by far the most intensive service
anywhere on the London Underground network." This seems a doubtful
statement, even ignoring the fact that the frequency was cut back in
September 2002.

Can anyone with access to the current working timetables tell me the peak
trains per hour on the trunk section of each of the major lines? I'm only
interested in the morning and evening peak services in Central London.
(Ignore the Met.)
--
Richard J.