Old December 10th 04, 04:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

In message , Bored Of The
Rings writes
When does the last trains to Heathrow run? I have to fly out from terminal 1
on Friday 14th Jan, how will I get there now??

Terminal 4 station closes from Friday 7 January, although some trains
will run non stop via the loop for turning purposes on that day as
required.

All trains will terminate at Hatton Cross Saturday 8 and Sunday 9
January. (Just how long does it take to scotch and clip a set of
points?) for enabling works for the closure.

From Monday 10 January a new timetable (TT40) will be in place for 20
months which means all trains will run direct to Heathrow 123