Old December 10th 04, 06:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:04:14 -0000, "Bored Of The Rings"
wrote:

When does the last trains to Heathrow run? I have to fly out from terminal 1
on Friday 14th Jan, how will I get there now??

You will still be able to get to Heathrow T123 station by Tube at all
normal times when the loop is closed. For terminal 4 there will be a
shuttle bus from Hatton Cross station.

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/content/first...piccadilly.pdf
gives the current first and last train times for Heathrow. For January I
would expect the times to be very similar for T123 station.

http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/pdf/Heathrow-T4-%20leaflet.pdf is the leaflet
explaining the arrangements. All the info is on the Tube website.

--
Paul C