Old December 11th 04, 03:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Heathrow Piccadilly Line Closure

"Piccadilly Pilot" wrote in message
TheOneKEA wrote:

I wonder if TT40 bears any resemblance to the
pre-1986 timetable, before the Heathrow loop even existed.

Ask nicely and I might be able to help. ;-)

It seems unlikely. For a start, I think the Turnham Green service hours are
different now.

Are they running a special timetable prior to the closure in order to get
all the trains the same way around during the closure, or is there no such
thing as a 1973 stock being "the wrong way around"?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped