Old December 12th 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Tubelines on ebay

In article ,
(Paul Weaver) wrote:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 18:25:34 +0000, marcb wrote:

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3858472

And?

We have to use ebay at times given some of our equipment is 20 years
since end-of-line. Nasa have bought stuff off ebay before, sometimes
it's the only way to get them. Not a problem either, as long as you test
the stuff you buy (as you should when you buy new too)

Precisely. When I saw the Standard placards I thought "good for them"!

--
Colin Rosenstiel