Old December 12th 04, 08:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Northern line radios

In article ,
(David Walters) wrote:

What is it about the Northern line train radios not working that
stops the usual service pattern (particularly trains from both
Edgware and High Barnet taking both central branches) from running?

Does anyone know what the fault with the train radios was? I used to work
in the business and there are technology issues with train radios in
general (I don't know about the Northern Line) which suggest that quite
modern equipment is becoming obsolete and therefore hard to maintain.

--
Colin Rosenstiel