Old December 13th 04, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Southbound train via Bank terminating at Kennington?

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Sir Benjamin Nunn wrote:

Unusual thing happened on Friday - my Northern line train (Bank Branch)
announced that it was terminating at Kennington, which I've not seen before.

Question is... what happened to it? It left in a southbound direction, and
AFAIK there's no 'normal' way for it to reverse or get on to the CX branch
loop.

I spy with my little eye ...

http://www.trainweb.org/tubeprune/Kennington-lkn5-8.gif

.... a reversing siding for the City branch!

Although i could be reading the map wrong.

tom

--
isn't it about time we had some new label for people interested in technology who also have an interest in drinking binges, womanising and occasional bouts of ultra violence? -- D