Old August 6th 03, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJG CJG is offline

Default Compensation For Delays

Is it possible to argue that the current delays through speed
restrictions following fear of rails buckling in the heat is because of
London Underground not having train rails built withstand this amount
of heat? And thus London Underground are to blame?
Just remember. Where there is blame there is a claim!
And you don't even want to hear my horror story for travelling today.
Mis-infomaton. No information. Finally giving up even listening to the
announcements and taking an every man for himself approach and that's
when I finally reached the general area of my destination.
--
CJG