Old December 13th 04, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Bell Michael Bell is offline

Default 3- Decker buses to Hogwarts

(A repeat to test that I have set up my browser correctly)

On the floor in Sainsbury's there are pictures of Harry Potter buses.
What few of the people I talked to had noticed is that the bus has 3 decks
- you look at the picture and feel there is something odd about it, but you
can't put your finger on what it is.

But I think I remember newspapers reports that at one time London
Transport were REALLY thinking of 3-decker buses. Does anybody know
anything about it?

Michael Bell