Old December 14th 04, 12:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Darren Darren is offline

Default London's closest pair of level crossings?

Martin Underwood wrote:

Can I ask a supplementary question? Whereabouts in London (or even in the
whole of Britain) is the closest pair of level crossings in terms of the
length of road (not railway) between them? I'm talking about separate
crossings with separate sets of barriers. I can think of a pair which are
very close, but I want to see if you suggest the same ones.

Isn't there some near Richmond where the line diverges, or the NLL comes
in next to the SWT lines?

I see something like that last week when I was on a JOP heading towards
Richmond/Reading

--
Darren

Sudbury Branch Line website: http://www.sudbury-branchline.co.uk