Old December 14th 04, 04:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Oyster pre-pay on Buses from 2 January

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
David Jackman typed

What's happened to the plan for a £ 1.00 Oyster pre-pay fare for any bus
journey in the morning peak?

I'm sure this was announced but the "Fares from 2 January 2005" pdf at
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/...ts/2005-fares-
leaflet.pdf (url will wrap) makes no mention of it!

David

The pdf I downloaded gives single bus fares as follows:

Cash: £1.20 (at all times)

Oyster PrePay: £1.00 ( Mon-Fri 0630 - 0929)
80p at all other times

It's a while since I downloaded it so I can't give a valid URL.

But is that the preliminary one which is just a plain table? The one
mentioned above is the final version of the new fares leaflet.

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7