Old December 14th 04, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Next Stop information

Jonn Elledge wrote to uk.transport.london on Tue, 14 Dec 2004:

It wouldn't have to be every stop either, as that would get irritating. But
major stop announcements could be useful. For example, on the 21 (picked out
of the air because I used it today), Moorgate, Bank, Monument, London
Bridge, Borough, Bricklayer's Arms, Old Kent Road/Dun Cow, etc. That's
somewhat less than half the stops, and would perhaps mean an announcemetn
about every three minutes. For those who don't know the route it would be
very useful.

I was in a part of London today that I hadn't been in for years, and
wasn't at all sure how to get to where I was going from there - once we
found a bus-stop, it was easy enough to find that particular piece of
information out, but an announcement when we had reached our destination
would have been helpful!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/