Old August 7th 03, 01:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default LU peak services

John Rowland wrote:
"Richard J." wrote in message

A recent e-mail from LU Customer Services said "Since
September 1996 the Piccadilly Line timetable has offered
by far the most intensive service anywhere on the London
Underground network." This seems a doubtful statement,
even ignoring the fact that the frequency was cut back in
September 2002.

The Picc runs its full service between Arnos Grove and Acton Town. I
don't think any other line runs its full service over anywhere near
such a distance.

Possibly true, but I assumed that "intensive service" referred to service
frequency.
--
Richard J.